Primary Teacher (female), Jeddah
UP TO 13000SAR (£2700 / $3400) per mth, housing/transportation allowance,
m2r Education are working with this leading American international school who have a need for teachers to join for the new academic year.
Primary roles are female only and are from Grade 1 - Grade 3. (Yr 1 - Yr 4)
The schools offer a full American curriculum based on Common Core State Standards (CCSS) and Next Generation Standards (NGS) from K-12 (boys & girls). All students who graduate are awarded an American Diploma and chose to study at universities in Saudi Arabia or abroad.
Qualifications and Responsibilities
- Bachelor Degree in Education or related to the subject being taught OR another similar subject (contact us for clarification on this)
- Teaching licence / PGCE etc
- Min 4 full years of full time, relevant teaching experience
- Applicants from UK, US, Australia and Canada welcome to apply
- Experience teaching in the middle east is an advantage
- Age below 50 years old.
- In Saudi Arabia on a Transferable Iqama
- 1 year contract (renewable)
- UP TO 13000SAR (£2700 / $3400) per mth
- Accommodation allowance
- Return flights
- Medical insurance for family
- Work visa
August 2023 Start
For safeguarding purposes, a valid police clearance certificate / DBS is required, plus 2 professional references.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not been contacted within 5 working days of submission then please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.