Primary Teacher (FEMALE), Saudi Arabia
From 9,000 – 14,000SAR a month TAX FREE (£1950 - £3000 / ZAR35000 - 55000) including accommodation, flights and more.
m2r Education are working with a well-known British International curriculum school in Dhahran, Saudi Arabia. They require Female Primary Teachers to start ASAP.
This International School focuses on The National Curriculum of England and is a newly built Primary School which opened in September 2018, with academic years starting from KG all the way up to Year 6.
We are looking for fully qualified Female Primary Teachers who have detailed knowledge and understanding of the British educational system.
- To develop and enhance the professional practice of staff
- To raise standards of student progress and achievement
- To develop and implement a robust curriculum
- Support student learning and behaviour
- Work effectively with parents
- Oversee administrative tasks within and across the department
- Actively participate as a member of the School leadership team
- Plan and deliver lessons when required
Qualifications / Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree, preferably BEd
- Must have a teaching qualification if no BEd (PGCE/QTS or equivalent)
- Minimum of 2 years teaching experience
- Native English Speakers (due to visas available we can only accept applications from British and South African nationals at present)
- From 9,000 – 14,000SAR a month TAX FREE (£1950 - £3100 / ZAR35000 - 55000) depending on experience.
- 2-year contract
- Accommodation is provided by the school (fully furnished)
- Medical insurance is provided
- Annual Flights
- Visa cost is reimbursed upon arrival at the school
- Transport is provided to and from work
- Plenty of opportunities for training and development
A current DBS and 2 references are required
ASAP Start Date