Primary Teacher (FEMALE), Saudi Arabia
From 9,000 SAR - 14, 000 TAX FREE (£1950 - £3000 pounds) including accommodation, flights and more.
m2r Education are working with a well-known British International curriculum school in Dhahran, Saudi Arabia. They require Female Primary Teachers to start ASAP. We have three position available: Year 2, Year 6 and EAL Teacher.
This International School focuses on The National Curriculum of England with a blend of Cambridge and Cornerstones. The School is a newly built Primary School which opened in September 2018, with academic years starting from KG all the way up to Year 6.
We are looking for a fully qualified Female Primary Teacher who has detailed knowledge and understanding of the British educational system.
- Promote a well-organised and stimulating learning environment
- Work collaboratively and creatively with colleagues as part of a team
- Maintain exceptional classroom practice
- Plan, prepare and deliver lessons
- Prepare classroom activities
- Instruct and monitor students in the use of learning materials and equipment’s.
- Observe and evaluate students’ performance and development
- Encourage and monitor the progress of individuals
Qualifications / Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree or B.Ed is a must (Subject related)
- Must have a teaching qualification (PGCE/QTS or equivalent)
- Minimum of 2 years teaching experience
- For the EAL role you must have experience in this field.
- Native English Speakers (due to visas available we can only accept applications from British and South African nationals at present)
- From 9,000 – 14,000SAR a month TAX FREE (£1950 - £3000) depending on experience.
- 2-year contract
- Accommodation is provided by the school (fully furnished)
- Medical insurance is provided
- Annual Flights
- Visa cost is reimbursed upon arrival at the school
- Transport is provided to and from work
- Plenty of opportunities for training and development
A current DBS and 2 references are required
Sept '19 Start Date