EYFS Teacher , Riyadh (Aug'21 SD)
FROM 10000SAR – 14000SAR (£2020 / £2800per month) TAX FREE (dependent on experience) + housing, transportation allowance, visa, medical
m2r Education are working with this Saudi based education company who are opening a brand-new preparatory school in Riyadh and need female EYFS teachers to join in August '21.
The school can cater for children in nursery / reception and delivers the English national curriculum. It will have first class facilities including:
- Full nursery and pre-school offering EYFS (ages 4mo-5years)
- Fully equipped Library
- Indoor and outdoor play areas
- Outdoor play areas
- Aquatics centre
- STEM learning labs
- Visual arts rooms
- Performing arts studios (dance, music, theatre…etc.)
- Fully equipped multi-resources room with a built-in stage.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in Education or related field
- PGCE or other teaching credential or license
- Experience with the Early Years Foundation Stage framework
- Experience with Reggio Emelia or Montessori is strongly preferred.
- 2 years’ experience is preferred however are willing to consider newly qualified teachers.
- Experience teaching in the middle east is preferred but not essential.
- Applications welcome from UK, Ireland, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, US, South Africa
- Female only
- Single status visas only
- FROM 10000SAR – 14000SAR (£2020 / £2800per month) TAX FREE (dependent on experience)
- Medical insurance
- Fully furnished shared accommodation
- Visa (single status only)
- Transportation allowance
- 6 weeks paid summer annual holiday
- Paid national holidays
- Annual airline tickets
Aug 21' Start Date
For safeguarding purposes, a valid police clearance certificate / DBS is required, plus 2 professional references.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not been contacted within 5 working days of submission then please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.