Music Teacher, Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia
TAX FREE package starting from £30k + free housing, visa, flights, medical, etc
m2r Education are currently looking for a Music Teacher for the British International School in Al Khobar, a COBIS accredited school for an September 2021 start.
Running for almost 40 years, the school is a not for profit school that offers the UK curriculum to over 700 students between the ages of 3 and 18. The school has recently added both GCSE and A Level exams to its rapidly expanding secondary section, while maintaining an excellent primary section including academic studies, extracurricular activities and overseas trips.The school aims, through its international environment, to inspire everyone to be positive global citizens by reflecting upon equality, community service and peace. All are welcomed and valued as unique individuals.
Having recently moved to a brand new campus, they offer an excellent teaching and learning environment overlooking to Arabian Gulf.
A teacher from the school has been quoted saying " At BISAK, you work with excellent, committed colleagues and polite, friendly, dedicated pupils. As well as a brand new-school site, class sizes are small, and the school allows you to prioritise your focus on teaching and learning."
Minimum criteria to apply:
- Bachelors degree and PGCE or BEd
- Experience from an international school is an advantage
- Experience of using the UK curriculum is essential
- Single or teaching couples only
- British / Irish passport holders only (due to visa restrictions)
- Tax free basic salary, dependent on experience. Minimum tax free starting salary £30k (including overseas allowance)
- Free, furnished accommodation with utilities included
- Baggage allowance
- Annual return airfare
- Worldwide Health Insurance, including emergency dental and optical
- Optional loan of up to 5000 SAR upon arrival
- Optional car loan
Sept 2021 start
For safeguarding purposes, a valid police clearance certificate / DBS is required, plus 2 professional references.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not been contacted within 5 working days of submission then please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.