PE Teacher (m/f), Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia (NQTs welcome)
TAX FREE package FROM £29k TAX FREE + free housing, visa, flights, medical, schooling etc
m2r Education are currently looking for a PE teacher for a well-established and accredited British international school in the Eastern Province of Saudi Arabia. Jan '20 SD. NQTs welcome to apply.
Running for almost 40 years, the school, based in Al Khobar, is a not for profit school that offers the UK curriculum to over 700 students between the ages of 3 and 18. The school has recently added both GCSE and A Level exams to its rapidly expanding secondary section, while maintaining an excellent primary section including academic studies, extracurricular activities and overseas trips.
Having recently moved to a brand new campus, they offer an excellent teaching and learning environment overlooking to Arabian Gulf.
Minimum criteria to apply:
- Bachelors degree and PGCE or BEd
- Experience from an international school is an advantage
- Experience of using the UK curriculum is essential
- British / Irish passport holders only (due to visa restrictions)
- Tax free basic salary, dependent on experience. Minimum tax free starting salary £29k (including overseas allowance)
- Free, furnished accommodation with utilities included
- Baggage allowance
- Annual return airfare
- Worldwide Health Insurance, including emergency dental and optical
- Free education on the premises for up to 2 children
- Optional loan of up to 5000 SAR upon arrival
- Optional car loan
Please note all employment offers will be subject to 2 professional references and a current DBS check / police clearance
Jan 2020 start