Music / Art Teacher - Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
14000SAR (£2900 / $3700 per mth TAX FREE), 1 bed apartment (compound), transportation, medical, work visa and return flights
m2r Education are working with this well established international school group who have recently opened a new IB school in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
They are currently seeking a Music Teacher who is also able to teach Art in the EY/Primary levels. The time allocated to each one of the subjects would be: Music 70% / Arts 30% aprox.
The school opened in September '21 with 6 grades, up to Grade 2. They will then expand in time to become a full K-12 school offering the PYP, MYP and IB Diploma.
The total school size will be 1300 when fully open to all grades and will accept international students.
Minimum criteria to apply:
- Subject related degree + PGCE / teaching licence OR BEd
- Music experience, preferably IB PYP.
- Band/Orchestra experience.
- Arts experience is a plus.
- Fluency in English.
- Some knowledge of Arabic/Spanish desirable.
- NQTs welcome to apply
- Experience of teaching in an IB school is preferred although not essential
- Experience from an international school is an advantage
- High expectations and aspirations for all children
- The ability to use digital applications to enhance teaching and learning
- Committed to the overall development of young people
- 1 year contract (renewable)
- 14000SAR (£2900 / $3700 per mth TAX FREE)
- Accommodation provided
- Transportation to and from work
- Annual flight + start and end of contract flights
- Medical insurance
- Work visa
- Paid leave in accordance with academic calendar
For safeguarding purposes, a valid police clearance certificate / DBS is required, plus 2 professional references.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not been contacted within 5 working days of submission then please consider your application to have been unsuccessful