French Teachers (Primary), Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Up to 13000SAR (£2700 / $3500) tax free/mth, free compound housing, transportation, class A medical, return flights, work visa
m2r Education are working with this ambitious Riyadh based school who are currently in the process of building a state of the art American international school for a 2020 opening.
This will be a KG-12 female school with capacity for 2000 pupils offering the full American Diploma programme with instruction primarily in English. The school will have excellent facilities both indoor and outdoor and is part of a multimillion dollar project.
In order to facilitate the opening of the school, they need a cohort of female teachers who have excellent experience in early years / primary care.
- The school has requested teachers from the UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa ONLY
- PGCE / Teaching Licence in area of specialisation to be backed by 3 years of experience.
- Bachelor degree ideally in education
- 3yrs minimum experience
- Experience of US curriculum preferred
- Able to start by August 2020
- Up to 13000SAR (£2700 / $3500) tax free/mth
- Free compound housing and transportation
- Class A medical insurance
- Return flights
- Work visa
This is a great opportunity to be part of a brand new school which hopes to be the premier American international school in Riyadh.
Please note all employment offers will be subject to 2 professional references and a current DBS check / police clearance
Start date: August 2020