Geography Teacher - Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
UP TO 17000SAR (£3600 TAX FREE/MONTH) + housing, return flights, work visa, medical, schooling etc
m2r Education are seeking qualified Geography Teacher for a leading COBIS & BSME accredited international British school in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
The school was opened over 50 yrs ago, provides a UK education up to A Level and welcomes expatriate and Saudi Arabian families with pupils from over fifty nationalities whilst retaining a family and community atmosphere.
Qualifications / Experience
- BA degree from a recognised university in a relevant, related subject is a must
- PGCE qualification is a must + QTS
- 3yrs experience
- British nationals preferred by the school
- Ability to teach Geography up to A Level
- Prior teaching in Saudi Arabia or the GCC is preferred although not essential
- 2 year contract with the possibility of renewal
- UP TO 17000SAR (£3600 TAX FREE/MONTH), dependent upon experience
- Fully furnished accommodation
- Medical insurance (BUPA Gold)
- Annual leave as per school calendar
- Return flights
- Freight allowance
- Annual flight allowance
- 2 free school places
- On site creche
- Work Visa (Iqama)
August 2020 start date
For safeguarding purposes, a valid police clearance certificate / DBS is required, plus 2 professional references.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not been contacted within 5 working days of submission then please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.