Head of English (Female) - Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
TAX-FREE Salary up to 16,000SAR (£3300 / $4300 per month), Housing/Allowance, Health Insurance, Flights, End of Service Bonus, etc.
m2r Education are working with a not-for-profit school that provides world class education in Jeddah. Currently, there are 750 students enrolled from KG-Grade 12, studying a hybrid curriculum based on the Saudi National one and the American programme. KG and Juniors study 9 courses in total, including Arabic, English and Religion. Through the secondary section, they complete assessments including TOEFL and SATs.
The School inspire and encourage students to be role models to others in their strive for excellence while enthusiastically practicing their creative skills. Eventually, they will be welcomed by top-rated universities across the world.
The school is looking for a female Head of English to join ASAP
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related subject
- PGCE or equivalent K-12 teaching qualification
- Minimum of 3 years relevant teaching experience – must be with UK/US curriculum
- Minimum of 3 years leadership experience also
- Computer proficiency
- Aged between 26 and 50 (due to visa processing)
- Basic salary (tax-free) up to 16,000SAR (£3300 / $4300 per month)
- Housing provided or 3 months’ basic salary as housing allowance (per year)
- Health insurance for self and family (spouse and two children up to age of 18)
- 40 days annual leave as per school calendar
- Visa processing costs covered by the school
- Medical check fees covered by the teacher
- One year, renewable, contract
- End of service benefit
ASAP start date