English Teacher (male / female), Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
FROM 11000SAR (£2200 / $3000 per month) TAX FREE + Housing allowance, Health Insurance, Flights, End of Service Bonus, etc.
m2r Education are working with a not-for-profit school that provides world class education in Jeddah. They need male and female English Teachers to start, mid August 2019.
The school is a non-profit institution, established in 1985, educating above 750 students, Kindergarten through Grade 12. The School offers its own designed, integrated curriculum which includes the Saudi and US curriculua. Students study the majority of their subjects in English, and the school prepares students for TOEFL and SAT tests.
The school has two separate sections, one is for boys, the other is for girls, which includes the KG and the early stages from grade one up to grade three (mixed: boys and girls). Each of the two schools has the upper elementary, preparatory, and secondary stages.
- Bachelor degree in English
- Teaching License / PGCE
- Experience in teaching American or British curriculum (reputable schools) and profound knowledge of the subject.
- Minimum teaching experience of 3 years
- Capable of professional growth and development
- Native Speaker of English
- Experience with using creative teaching techniques such as project-based curriculum and mastery of using modern technology in teaching
- Age: between 25-50
- FROM 11000SAR (£2200 / $3000 per month) TAX FREE (dependent upon experience)
- Housing allowance
- Health insurance for self and family (spouse and two children up to age of 18)
- Annual flights for self and family (spouse and two children up to age of 18)
- 45 days annual leave as per school calendar
- Work visa
- Medical check fees covered by the teacher
- One year, renewable, contract
- End of service benefit
Interviews on Skype.
Please note all employment offers will be subject to 2 professional references and a current DBS check / police clearance
Start date: August 2019