English Teacher (female), Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
FROM 11000SAR (£2100 - £3000 per month) TAX FREE + Housing/Allowance, Health Insurance, Flights, End of Service Bonus, etc.
m2r Education are working with a not-for-profit school that provides world class education in Jeddah. They need a female English Teacher (Gr 6-8) to start, mid August 2018.
The school has two separate sections, one is for boys, the other is for girls, which includes the KG and the early stages from grade one up to grade three (mixed: boys and girls). Each of the two schools has the upper elementary, preparatory, and secondary stages.
Current positions are across the Elementary and Secondary section, for subject specialists, full time (25 contact hours per week), 1 year renewable contracts.
- Bachelor degree in education / related subject
- Teaching License / PGCE
- Experience in teaching American or British curriculum (reputable schools) and profound knowledge of the subject.
- Minimum teaching experience of 3 years
- Capable of professional growth and development
- Native Speaker of English; clear excellent accent and dynamic command on English.
- Experience with using creative teaching techniques such as project-based curriculum and mastery of using modern technology in teaching
- Age: between 25-50
- FROM 11000SAR (£2100 - £3000 per month) TAX FREE (dependent upon experience)
- Health insurance for self and family (spouse and two children up to age of 18)
- Annual flights for self and family (spouse and two children up to age of 18)
- 45 days annual leave as per school calendar
- Visa processing costs covered by the school
- Medical check fees covered by the teacher
- One year, renewable, contract
- End of service benefit
Interviews on Skype.
Please note all employment offers will be subject to 2 professional references and a current DBS check / police clearance
Start date: August 2018