English Teacher, Secondary (Male), Riyadh
Up to 15,000 SAR tax-free salary + free, furnished accommodation + medical + visa + annual flights
m2r are working with an International School in Riyadh. The School opened in September 2000 with the goal of providing a high quality learning experience for all students K-12. Boys and girls in grades 4-12 have a separate campus. Current enrolment is 2370 students.
The school is exceptionally well resourced with excellent facilities that include a fitness centre, auditorium, gymnasium, a swimming pool and specialist teaching and learning areas. The school has high expectations, innovative learning and teaching programs aimed at developing and promoting individual excellence.
The school delivers an American curriculum from KG leading to the American Diploma in grades 9-12.
The school is currently looking for a Male English Teacher to start in August 2019:
- BA or a Master's degree in teaching or subject related.
- PGCE /Teaching Licence.
- Minimum 2 years’ teaching experience in the relevant field.
- Native English Speakers
- A demonstrated high level knowledge of student-centered approaches to learning and teaching, including planning, implementation, student assessment and program evaluation
- Strong interpersonal, collaboration, communication and motivational skills
- Up to 15,000 SAR tax-free basic salary
- Free, furnished accommodation
- Annual airfare allowance
- Medical insurance
- Tuition for 2 children (within this school only)
- 21 days annual leave + public holidays (Winter break and Summer vacation)
Aug/Sept 19 Start Dates.