English Teacher, (Middle / High School), Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
UP TO 13000SAR/mth (£2650/mth) TAX FREE includes accommodation allowance+ flights, visa, medical
m2r Education are currently looking for an English Teacher, for an International School in Jeddah, for an Aug 2022 start.
Current positions are for English for Middle and High School. These roles are for male and female teachers.
The school was established in 2007 and adheres to the tradition and values of Saudi students from Grade 1 to Grade 12, delivering both American and National curriculum, the school aspires to develop lifelong learners within the international community whilst offering meaningful learning experiences.
The working hours are 7am – 3pm Sunday to Thursday.
Minimum criteria to apply:
- Bachelor's Degree, English related subject
- PGCE / Teaching licence and / or CELTA / TESOL etc
- Minimum of 2yrs experience teaching ESL to school age children
- Native English speaker (UK, US, SA, or Canada)
- Tax free basic salary up to 12000SAR/mth
- Free furnished shared accommodation
- Medical Insurance
- 1yr contract
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not been contacted within 5 working days of submission then please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.