English Teacher, Jeddah
c.8000SAR (£20k/$25k) TAX FREE PLUS accommodation + flights, visa, medical
m2r Education are working with this accredited American international school based in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia who need female middle school English Teachers.
The school has been in existence for almost 15 years and follows the American curriculum based on the common core standards. It is AdvanceEd accredited and has c.650 students from KG to Gr 12. It is fully equipped and offers students a very modern learning environment.
Working hours are from 7am to 2pm.
- Bachelor Degree, in education or English + teaching licence
- At least two years post qualification experience
- Native English speaker
- c.8000SAR (£20k/$25k) TAX FREE
- Fully furnished apartment
- Flight at the start and the end of the contract (1yr)
- Medical insurance
- Return flights
- Work visa (school handles all prcoessing fees)
- Holidays in line with academic calendar
August 2020 start date
For safeguarding purposes, a valid police clearance certificate / DBS is required, plus 2 professional references.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not been contacted within 5 working days of submission then please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.