English Teacher, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
$3,200 to $4,500 per month (£2320 / $ 3270)TAX FREE + Housing allowance, Health Insurance, Flights
m2r Education are working with a not-for-profit school that provides world class education in Jeddah. They need English Teachers for Aug 21" start dates.
The school is a non-profit institution, established in 1985, educating above 750 students, Kindergarten through Grade 12. The School offers its own designed, integrated curriculum which includes the Saudi and US curriculum. Students study the majority of their subjects in English, and the school prepares students for TOEFL and SAT tests.
The school has two separate sections, one is for boys, the other is for girls, which includes the KG and the early stages from grade one up to grade three (mixed: boys and girls). Each of the two schools has the upper elementary, preparatory, and secondary stages.
- Bachelor degree in English
- Teaching License / PGCE
- Minimum 3 years teaching experience in IGCSE/IB or American programs.
- Capable of professional growth and development
- Native English Speaker
- Experience with using creative teaching techniques such as project-based curriculum and mastery of using modern technology in teaching
- Age: between 25-50
- $3,200 to $4,500 per month (£2320 / $ 3270) TAX FREE (dependent upon experience)
- Housing allowance
- Health insurance
- Annual leave as per school calendar
- One year contract
Start date - AUG '21
For safeguarding purposes, a valid police clearance certificate / DBS is required, plus 2 professional references.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not been contacted within 5 working days of submission then please consider your application to have been unsuccessful