English Language Teacher, Saudi Arabia
FROM 11500SAR (£2300 per month) TAX FREE + Housing allowance, Flights, Visa
m2r Education are working with an education and training group company who are looking to hire native English Language teachers for schools around Saudi Arabia, looking at ASAP start dates.
They provide the best education for learners at all stages of public education, from the first years of primary school to the third year of secondary school for boys and girls. It provides the latest laboratories in the field of computers and the English Language and the means of advanced education technology, so that every student can develop his skills and experiences.
- Bachelor degree
- Must hold an ESL qualification (TESOL/TEFL)
- Minimum 5 years teaching experience
- UK/American and South African passport holders only (and can speak Arabic) must be in KSA at the moment on a transferable iqama
- Teaching couples are welcome to apply
- Maximum age limit of 45
- FROM 11500SAR (£2300 month) TAX FREE (dependent upon experience)
- Housing allowance
- Transport allowance
- Two-way ticket after 12 months
- 30 days annual leave as per school calendar
- Work visa
- One year, renewable, contract
Interviews on Zoom.
Please note all employment offers will be subject to 2 professional references and a current DBS check / police clearance
ASAP Start Dates