English (KG-G12) Teachers, Riyadh
TO 9000SAR + compound accommodation, flights, visa. medical
m2r Education are working with this Riyadh based education company who need English Teachers (Female) to join this most highly regarded Educational Institution within Riyadh, teaching alongside of and where appropriate, mentoring local teachers.
In addition, there would be the expectation to collaboratively assist the Section’s Leadership in the school’s continued establishment and ongoing development of both programs.
Working as a part of a team in a 2000 capacity female national school in Riyadh, your remit will be to develop the current teaching staff to enable them to raise the standard of English there.
This is a hands on role so do not apply if you are not prepared to roll your sleeves up and get involved!
- The school has requested teachers from the UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa ONLY
- PGCE / Teaching Licence in area of specialisation to be backed by 3 years of experience.
- Bachelor degree ideally in education
- 2yrs minimum experience
- Experience of US curriculum preferred
- Able to start by August 2020
- UP TO 9000SAR (£1860 / $2400) tax free/mth
- Freecompound housing and transportation
- Class A medical insurance
- Return flights
- Work visa
Please note all employment offers will be subject to 2 professional references and a current DBS check / police clearance
Start date: August 2020