English (ESL) Teachers, Riyadh.
9000SAR (£1800 / $2400) - 11000SAR (£2200k / $3k) /mth, single compound accommodation, transportation, ret flights, work visa, medical
m2r Education are working with a rapidly expanding school group in Riyadh who require female English (ESL) Teachers for all age groups.
On top of their curruent school, they are also in the process of building a state of the art American international school for a 2020 opening. This will be a KG-12 female school with capacity for 2000 pupils offering the full American Diploma programme with instruction primarily in English.
In order to facilitate this growth, they need female English (ESL) Teachers for the Elementary, Middle and High School sections who can join either Sept '19 or Jan '20.
You will be joining this most highly regarded educational institution within Riyadh, teaching alongside of and where appropriate, mentoring local teachers. In addition, there would be the expectation to collaboratively assist the Section’s Leadership in the school’s continued establishment and ongoing development.
- Bachelor of Arts Degree, ideally in Education or English
- PGCE / Teaching licence and / or CELTA / TESOL etc
- Native speaker of English
- Minimum of 3yrs experience teaching ESL at one of the above age groups
- 9000SAR (£1800 / $2400) - 11000SAR (£2200k / $3k) /mth
- Free furnished single compound accommodation
- Transportation to and from work
- Class A medical insurance
- Return flights
- Work visa
- 1 yr contract (renewable)
To apply, you MUST send your CV and supporting documents asap and we will call you to discuss in more detail.