Primary EAL Teacher (FEMALE), Saudi Arabia
From 9,000 – 14,000SAR a month TAX FREE including accommodation, flights and more.
m2r Education are working with a well-known British International curriculum school in Dhahran, Saudi Arabia. They require a female Primary EAL Teacher to start ASAP.
This International School focuses on The National Curriculum of England and is a newly built Primary School which opened in September 2018, with academic years starting from KG all the way up to Year 6.
- To develop and enhance the professional practice of staff
- To raise standards of student progress and achievement
- To develop and implement a robust curriculum
- Support student learning and behaviour
- Work effectively with parents
- Oversee administrative tasks within and across the department
- Actively participate as a member of the School leadership team
- Plan and deliver lessons when required
Qualifications / Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree, preferably BEd
- Must have a teaching qualification if no BEd (PGCE/QTS or equivalent)
- Minimum of 2 years EAL teaching experience at primary level
- Native English Speakers (due to visas available we can only accept applications from British and South African nationals at present)
- From 9,000 – 14,000SAR a month TAX FREE depending on experience.
- 2-year contract
- Accommodation is provided by the school (fully furnished)
- Medical insurance is provided
- Annual Flights
- Visa cost is reimbursed upon arrival at the school
- Transport is provided to and from work
- Plenty of opportunities for training and development
A current DBS and 2 references are required
ASAP Start Date