Chemistry Teacher - Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
UP TO 16000SAR (£3480 / $4250) per mth + housing allowance, return flights, work visa, medical, schooling etc
m2r Education are working with this leading American international school who have a need for Chemistry teachers to join for the new academic year.
The schools offer a full Amercian curriculum based on Common Core State Standards (CCSS) and Next Generation Standards (NGS) from K-12 (boys & girls). All students who graduate are awarded an American Diploma and chose to study at universities in Saudi Arabia or abroad.
Qualifications and Responsibilities
- Bachelor or Master Degree with major in the teaching subject
- Teaching licence / PGCE etc
- Min 3 years of full time, relevant teaching experience
- Native English speaker (IRE / UK / US / CA / AUS / NZ)
- Experience teaching in international schools and the middle east an advantage
- Age below 50 years old.
- 1 year contract (renewable)
- UP TO 16000SAR (£3480 / $4250) per mth
- Accommodation allowance
- Transportation allowance
- Return flights
- Medical insurance for family
- Work visa
August 2023 start
For safeguarding purposes, a valid police clearance certificate / DBS is required, plus 2 professional references.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not been contacted within 5 working days of submission then please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.