Academic Director (Middle School) - Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia
UP TO 15000SAR (£2800/mth TAX FREE), housing allowance, transportation, medical, work visa and return flights
m2r Education are working with this well established international school, located in Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia. Due to expansion, they need an Academic Director to oversee all Middle School progammes. 1st August 2021 start.
Note: This is NOT a teaching role.
The school’s Academic Directors are tasked with the full responsibility for everything related to the academic programs. Those responsibilities include: curriculum, instruction, assessment, faculty development and student achievement.
- Developing school curriculum (Cambridge).
- Develop and oversee school programs.
- Overseeing and communicating with the school accreditation organisations
- Assess teaching methods and evaluate faculty performance as well as suggesting needs of professional development based on classroom observations.
- Monitor student achievement and oversee in coordination of the school principals
- Plan and write the semester and yearly plans for the Middle School
- Attend weekly administrative meetings with the School Director and School Principals.
- 10+ years’ or more work experience in academic education, preferably at middle school.
- Native Speaker of English
- Ideally Master’s degree or above in an academic subject, education, educational administration/leadership, or equivalent experience
- Strong command of MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint; comfortable with customer relationship management software platforms.
- UP TO 15000SAR (£2800/mth TAX FREE)
- Housing allowance
- Transportation to and from work
- Medical (inc optical & dental)
- Work visa
- 30 days annual leave
- Annual tickets
- 2yr contract
- End of service bonus
1st August '21 start date
For safeguarding purposes, a valid police clearance certificate / DBS is required, plus 2 professional references.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not been contacted within 5 working days of submission then please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.