Educational Design & E-Learning Specialist – Interactive Materials - Riyadh
16,000 - 18,000SAR (£3,800-£4,300) TAX FREE + housing allowance, transportation allowance, flights, visa, medical
Higher Ed / Further Ed
m2r Education are working with this international provider of specialised training programmes for the defence sector. They currently have a need for Educational Design & E-Learning Specialist – Interactive Materials in Riyadh.
The Educational Design & E-Learning Specialist is responsible for the design, development, and evaluation of training and assessment materials associated with training programs offered by the International Aviation Technical College (IATC). This role is specifically for those with a significant background and experience of working in aeronautical engineering
- Create and maintain a high-quality, productive and supportive educational environment for students and instructional staff.
- Develop and implement curricular materials consistent with IATC’s vision and mission.
- Work with SMEs & the Quality Department to ensure compliance with all applicable regulatory requirements throughout curricular development
- Contribute to a professional and collegial school structure and environment that supports the school’s objectives.
- Promote and facilitate effective working relationships and mutual trust and understanding between the departments within the college.
Qualifications / Experience:
- Relevant Bachelor Degree
- Teaching qualification
- Experience in designing and developing educational experiences utilizing digital platforms
- Significant experience working in an aeronautical engineering environment
- Experience in operational and training needs analysis
- Experience in structuring, writing, developing, and editing competency-based learning and assessment materials
- A high level of computer literacy, especially, with Microsoft Suite and using learning management systems, such as Brightspace by D2L
- Ability to work collaboratively in a high-paced digital environment
- Three or more years developing materials using authoring tools and graphics development software, such as H5P, Articulate 360, Canva, and/or the Adobe Suite.
- Development of formative and summative assessments for both practical and theoretical tasks.
- Five or more years of teaching experience, preferably in a vocation & aviation-related environment
- Middle East experience preferred
- Visas available for UK, US passport holders only, under the age of 55.
- 16,000 - 18,000SAR (£3,800-£4,300) TAX FREE
- Housing allowance
- Transportation allowance
- Return flights
- Work visa (costs reimbursed upon arrival)
- Medical insurance
- 2 yr contract
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not been contacted within 5 working days of submission then please consider your application to have been unsuccessful