Welding Teachers, Dammam
FROM 17500SAR £3700 / $4700), housing & transport allowance, ret flights, work visa, medical
Higher Ed / Further Ed
m2r are working with a major technical training company in Saudi Arabia who need experienced Welding Trainers.
- Lead the classroom development and on-going maintenance of all training programs, course materials (theoretical and practical), procedures and assessments
- Assist the Senior Instructor in selecting and recruiting a suitable team of technicians and coach and train technicians where required
- Ensure that the equipment in the workshops and laboratories is suitable and adequate in number to complement the training and assessment
- Deliver training and discipline the trainees where required
- In coordination with the Senior Instructor, maintain the Internal Verification and Assessment and Quality Assurance systems to meet Awarding Body requirements, ensuring that the quality of the programs is maintained
- Develop and manage teaching and assessment schedules
- Be active in suggesting ways of continually improving the training programs
- Ideally a degree in a relevant discipline but other degrees with a technical background may also be considered. Craft qualification City & Guilds / BTEC combined with relevant vocational teaching and industrial experience will be considered.
- 3 years training experience
- Competence based assessment experience (e.g. NVQ)
- A1 or V1 /D32 or D33 qualifications preferred
- High level of IT (Windows based applications) and presentation skills in communication and instructional technique
- Open nationality if inside KSA, UK / EU if not in KSA
- GCC experience preferred
- FROM 17500SAR (£3700 / $4700)
- Housing & transport allowance
- Flights to Saudi Arabia, with a return flight at the end of your contract
- Health Insurance
- End of Contract gratuity payment
- Single status work visa
- 30 days holiday entitlement, plus National holidays.
Due to the high volumes of applications, only applicants short-listed for interview will be contacted. When submitting your application, please send through a copy of your passport along with copies of your academic certificates.
ASAP starts (where permitted)