Supply Chain & Logistics Trainer (Female), Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia
Full expat package incl tax free salary, accommodation / allowance, ret flights, visa, medical
Higher Ed / Further Ed
m2r Education require experienced Supply Chain & Logistics Trainers for a new female technical college opening in Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia. ASAP starts.
As a Supply Chain and Logistics Trainer, you will be responsible for teaching all aspects of the Supply Chain program, potentially also being involved in course design.
Required Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor Degree in a relevant subject + training qualifications
- 6 years FE teaching experience (classroom, full time)
- Knowledge of one of the following:
- Supply Chain
- Procurement & Sourcing
- Distribution & Logistics
- Production Planning
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentational skills
- IELTS 6.5 (valid, academic) if NNES
- Tax free salary, dependent upon experience
- Accommodation / allowance
- Transportation to and from work
- Return flights
- Medical insurance
Jan '20 starts.