Senior Mechanical Instructor - Dammam, Saudi Arabia
FROM 17000SAR (£3500 / $4500 per month) + Accommodation allowance, Medical, Flights, Transport, work visa
Higher Ed / Further Ed
m2r Education are seeking experienced Senior Mechanical Instructor for a leading training provider in Dammam, Saudi Arabia.
The Senior Instructor is responsible for leading all aspects of the Technical Training programs assigned to him (Training Centre and OJT), materials development and managing his departmental team. The Senior Instructor is also the Internal Verifier for his programs.
- Lead the departmental development and on-going maintenance of all training programs, course materials (theoretical and practical), procedures and assessments to satisfy the client and Awarding Body requirements
- Assist the Technical Coordinator in selecting and recruiting a suitable team of technical trainers and technicians
- Ensure that the equipment in the workshops and laboratories are suitable and adequate in number to complement the training and assessment
- Assist in identifying and sourcing suitable redundant equipment from Operating Companies for training purposes
- Deliver training as and when required
- Internally Verify trainee portfolios to the agreed External Verifier and Awarding Body standards
- Assist in the training, development and certification of training staff as NVQ Assessors and Verifiers
- Ensure that the centre maintains Approved Centre status by the Awarding Body
- Ensure accreditation of all programs he is responsible for at the centre and in the workplace (OJT) is maintained
- In coordination with the Technical Coordinator, implement a suitable Internal Verification and Quality Assurance system to meet Awarding Body requirements and ensure that the quality of the programs is maintained
- Develop and implement policies and procedures to ensure Quality Control is managed professionally and effectively
- Develop and manage teaching and assessment schedules
- Discipline the staff he is responsible for when required
- Coach and train staff where required
Required Qualifications & Experience:
- Technical qualifications or diploma in the relevant craft/subject
- 10 years’ plant/industrial experience.
- 5 years instructor/teaching role
- 5 years assessor/assessment role
- Assessor (A1) Award
- Knowledge Microsoft Office Programs to intermediate level.
- Knowledge of file management techniques.
- Fluent in English (Reading/Writing)
- FROM 17000SAR (£3500 / $4500 per month)
- Accommodation allowance
- Transportation allowance
- Medical insurance
- 1yr contract (renewable)
- Annual return flights
- Work visa
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not been contacted within 5 working days of submission then please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.