Student Services Coach (Vocational Education), Madinah, Saudi Arabia
18500SAR (£3700 / $4900) + visa, flights, medical, accommodation
Higher Ed / Further Ed
m2r Education have roles in Madinah, to train existing FE college staff and develop their Student Services skills. This is for a male college and therefore applicants must be male.
The Student Services and Student Experience Coach will work with the incumbent Student Services Manager(s) to develop an effective student services department that meets the needs of all learners. This will include setting up and/or improving academic interventions, pastoral tutoring, extra-curricular activities and admissions and registration. He will work closely with all members of the senior coaching team, in particular the Curriculum, Quality and Leadership coaches.
- Work with the incumbent Student Services Managers and Vice Dean to develop an effective structure for the department
- Lead in championing a range of student educational and extra-curricular initiatives which will improve student engagement, satisfaction and success
- Deliver, alongside the student services Dean and managers, a student services strategic plan
- Develop and assist in the delivery of a new Library and Learning Resources Strategy
- With the quality coach, will keep under review key indicators of the student experience and draw up action plans to improve it
- Develop student services and student experience procedures and guidelines
- Develop a contemporary student handbook
- Implement an alumni strategy and plan
Knowledge skills & experience
- Undergraduate degree from an accredited institution
- Master’s degree
- Extensive Student services/student experience knowledge and background within an educational setting
- At least 10 years’ relevant experience in a developed country (essential)
- Proven experience of managing change, engaging others with a focus on successful outcomes for students
- Must have experience of some of the following in a college setting:
- Staffing/Personnel Management
- Student Engagement
- Quality Management
- Career Advice and Guidance
- Processes Management
- Organization development
- Communication Processes
- Motivating Others
- Promoting Process Improvement
- Reporting Skills
- Open nationality (Academic IELTS 6.5 if non native). Arabic speakers are highly sought after.
- A Tax Free salary of 18500SAR (£3700 / $4900) per month
- 25% of salary for housing
- 10% of salary for car allowance
- Flights to Saudi Arabia, with a return flight at the end of your contract
- Health Insurance
- End of Contract gratuity payment
- Single status work visa
- 30 days holiday entitlement, plus National holidays.
August start date.