Heavy Equipment Assessor, Dammam, Saudi Arabia
UP TO 24000SAR (£5100) /mth + Visa + housing allowance + flights + medical etc
Higher Ed / Further Ed
- Develop written and practical certifications in your field of expertise and work with the relevant Subject Matter Experts (SME) in the assessment development process.
- Ensure that all certifications are scheduled and completed on time.
- Maintain the records of all the certifications.
- Complete the analysis of all certifications as per the KPIs.
- Develop periodic statistical reports.
- If required, take on Mentor responsibilities.
- If required, assist with QA Audits.
- If required, assist with policy reviews and development.
- Investigate ways of continually improving the operation of the unit.
- Be a proactive member of the Certification Team.
- Must have experience in assessing or teaching Heavy Equipment Operators (Bob Cat, Excavators, Backhoe Loaders, Bulldozers, Skid-Steer Loaders, Motor Graders, Crawler Loaders, Trenchers, Scrapers.
- Relevant licences and training certificates to back up this experience
- Salary up to 24000SAR (£5100)/mth TAX FREE
- Housing & transportation allowance
- Return flights
- Work visa
- 1yr renewable contract
Please note that all employment offers will be subject to 2 professional references and proof of training certificates and licences.
Start date: ASAP (subject to current restrictions)