Head of Vocational Training (female), Saudi Arabia
SAR24000 (£4700 / $6400) TAX FREE per month,housing & transportation allowance, flights, medical, etc (Total package c.£7k / $9k)
Higher Ed / Further Ed
m2r Education have an opportunity for a highly experienced TVET professional to manage a complete vocational programme in KSA.
Your role will be to lead the TVET programs within this state of the art FE college and manage all the current trainers.
- Plans & implements TVET programmes within the college.
- Oversees the delivery of technical training specialists/Instructors and practical training & facilities to ensure high standard of technical training to all students.
- Researches and studies advancements in educational technologies and methods, evaluates effectiveness of training and development programs to improve the training provision in the college.
- Monitors standards for curriculum delivery, teaching methodologies and assessment tools.
Knowledge Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of a Bachelor Degree ideally in education
- PGCE / Training / assessor qualifications
- 5yrs relevant experience
- Extensive knowledge in designing, developing, implementing, and evaluating training plans, curricula and methodology.
- Skilled in analysing target audience and presenting ideas in a clear, concise manner.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, Presentation skills with a focus on rapport building, listening, and the ability to deliver effective training programs.
- SAR24000 (£4700 / $6400) TAX FREE per month
- Housing & transportation allowance
- Annual flights
- End of service benefits
- (Total package c.£7k / $9k)
This is a 1yr contract and the appointed person would ideally be able to start asap.