College Principal (male), Saudi Arabia
C. 30000SAR (£6200 / $8000/mth) +Single Accom, Medical, Flights, Transport, Visa
Higher Ed / Further Ed
m2r Education are looking for a highly experienced and competent male Principal to work in an FE college in Saudi Arabia.
You will be responsible for the direction of the entire male college and must have relevant experience to fulfil such a role.
- Oversee all day to day operations within the college
- Act as figurehead and public face of the college
- Provide leadership to the Vice Principal
- Responsible for driving the business requirements forward in relation to the company’s Strategic Plan.
- Responsible for increasing the college student admissions on a regular termly basis to achieve full capacity.
- Responsible for developing relationships within the local community, Chamber of Commerce and Industry alike, identifying key areas for employment and developing suitable programmes to meet with the market demands.
- Lead on the Saudi Skills Standards Periodic Institutional Review, ensuring the College understands the process and is prepared in good time.
- Establish and embed a Quality Improvement framework and produce on annual quality improvement plan, including lesson observations, support and leadership.
- Work on developing Vocational programmes, with key stakeholders in preparation for all programmes that are to be delivered.
Minimum experience / qualifications
- Educated to masters degree level
- Cert Ed, PGCE or equivalent training qualification
- A minimum of 10 years’ senior management experience in a TVET setting
- Experience working in the Middle East, education sector
- A general understanding of Information Technology, finance and HR functions
- Evidence of continuous professional development
- Experience of successful teaching and learning within a FE environment
- A keen eye for detail
- Demonstrates a readiness to listen and understand to make informed decisions.
- Take the initiative when required and to act accordingly, evaluating results and honing strategies.
- Motivates and empowers others in order to reach organisational goals
- Can demonstrate adaptability in line with changing demands and conditions, handle pressure and keep calm at all times in stressful environments.
- Due to visa restrictions we can only consider British - Canadian - American - Ireland - South African - Australian nationals at the momen
- C. 30000SAR (£6200 / $8000/mth) tax free
- 35 days annual leave entitlement
- Medical Insurance
- Single Status visa
- Single, furnished Accommodation
- Mobilisation & Demobilisation Flights
- End of Service Benefits
You should only apply if you are available to mobilise ASAP!