Science Curriculum Assessor - Dammam, Saudi Arabia
c. 14500SAR (£2800 / $4000) per month + flights, visa, medical etc
Higher Ed / Further Ed
m2r Education are working with this highly prestigious aviation college based in Saudi Arabia. They need a Science Curriculum Assessor to join immediately on a full time basis.
Drawing upon over 75 years of pilot training expertise, their pilot training programs provide focused training to aspiring pilots across Saudi Arabia and The Middle East and starts with a foundation year followed by a premier ground school courses with high quality flying instruction delivered in accordance with the Saudi Aviation Authority requirements. They have the resources and expertise to train up to 400 cadet pilots per year.
- Responsible for drafting curriculum-specific items for the question bank
- Ensuring that marking schemes are available
- Verifying all assessments once compiled by the Examiners, holding standardisation meetings
- Verifying grading as part of the quality process
- Act as cover teachers when required during the day shift.
- Bachelor & Masters degree in Physics / Maths / Education
- 5yrs post teaching qualification experience
- Native speaker of English (as stipulated by the client)
- Previous Saudi experience is preferred
- Previous experience of academic coordination
- c. 14500SAR (£2800 / $4000) per month
- Flights, visa, medical etc
- 30 days annual leave
Start date - Immediately
For safeguarding purposes, a valid police clearance certificate / DBS is required, plus 2 professional references.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not been contacted within 5 working days of submission then please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.