Lead Internal QA Auditor - Al Khafji, Saudi Arabia
13800 SAR (£2700/$3700) – 21450 SAR (£4200/$5700) + Housing Allowance + Transportation Allowance + Ticket Allowance
Higher Ed / Further Ed
m2r Education are seeking experienced Internal QA Auditor for a leading training provider in Al Khafji, Saudi Arabia.
The Lead Internal Auditor’s role is to work with the (Centre Coordinator / IQA), Accreditation and Performance Measurement Unit Supervisor and a team of qualified IQAs (Internal Quality Assurers) and Assessors, to oversee the compliance of all external qualifications.
Assist in the implementation and maintenance of a suitable internal quality assurance system that ensures compliance and provides relevant data in support.
- Ensuring the quality of the curriculum and assessment meets institutional and industry standards in accordance with awarding organisational requirements
- Work in conjunction with Senior Instructors in the preparation of curriculum materials and tests according to specifications and schedules in support of external qualifications
- Compile weekly and monthly reports on the progress of programs / qualifications as required
- Assist in the coordination, allocation and responsibility of Assessor / IQA teams and provision of support to carry out their duties
- Maintaining security of assessment and ancillary materials at all times
- Editing and proofreading test content and test-related materials in a range of subject areas in support of external qualifications
- Support the planning and preparation of external awarding organisation visits
- Analyzing and reporting curriculum and assessment outcomes in accordance with standing policies and procedures.
Required Qualifications & Experience:
- Min. qualification Technical / Engineering Diploma/ Degree
- Previous training experience Assessor (D32/D33/A1) and/or IQA (D34/V1) award
- Relevant 5 years oil & gas / engineering experience
- Excellent English language ability
- Good level of IT (Windows based applications) and presentation skills in communications and instructional technique
- Middle East experience preferred
- 13800 SAR (£2700/$3700) – 21450 SAR (£4200/$5700) Dependent upon experience
- Accommodation allowance
- Flight allowance
- Medical insurance
- 1yr contract (renewable)
- Work visa
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not been contacted within 5 working days of submission then please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.