Science (Physics) Teacher, various locations, Saudi Arabia
FROM £5700/ $6600 PER MTH TAX FREE (INCL OF HOUSING / TRANSPORTATION ALLOWANCES) + flights, medical, visa etc
Higher Ed / Further Ed
m2r Education have Science (Physics) Teacher roles in Saudi Arabia - FACE TO FACE interviews in October (UK, US, GCC).
You will teach Physics to new employees of one of the largest companies in the world, as part of their foundation year programme.
The minimum requirements to apply for the role are as follows:
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher in Physics/Chemistry or Engineering
- A recognised teaching qualification
- A minimum of four yrs full time teaching experience
Interviews are taking place in the following locations. You MUST be able to attend, no online interviews will be conducted:
(Actual location will be based on location of the majority of applicants)
The employer has the following visas available (if you are not on the list then you MUST have a transferable Iqama)
- New Zealand
- South Africa
During the selection process, you will be required to demonstrate the following:
- Evidence of dynamic and innovative teaching practice.
- Knowledge & ability to demonstrate an understanding of course structures, lesson planning, along with different learning styles and teaching methods.
- Excellent communication and organisation skills.
- FROM £5700/ $6600 PER MTH TAX FREE (INCL OF HOUSING / TRANSPORTATION ALLOWANCES) (Actual offer will depend on location, qualifcations & experience)
- Flights to Saudi Arabia, with a return flight at the end of your contract
- Health Insurance
- End of Contract gratuity payment
- Single status work visa
- 30 days holiday entitlement, plus National holidays.
- 1yr contract (renewable)
Due to the high volumes of applications, only applicants short-listed for interview will be contacted. When submitting your application, please send through a copy of your passport along with copies of your academic certificates.