Maths Lecturer, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
204000SAR (£50k / $64k TAX FREE) + Medical cover, Accommodation allowance, Transportation allowance & Flights
Higher Ed / Further Ed
m2r Education have opportunities with a UK provider who operate a technical college in Riyadh, KSA. All roles are to start ASAP.
The college offers a three year Bachelor Degree in technical disciplines such as Mechanical Technology, Electronics and Electrical Technology and Information Technology.
English is the main language of instruction during the whole Bachelor program and students receive intensive instruction in technical English to complement their education.
The three-year program combines the latest vocational training with a thorough formation in a chosen technical specialization.
Successful graduates will receive a Bachelor of Engineering Technology (BET).
- You will be accountable for ensuring high standards of learning and achievement for all students through the delivery of high quality teaching and the effective use of resources.
- Managing groups of students and course programmes, undertake teaching as required and act as a personal tutor.
To plan and manage teaching and learning effectively and efficiently within a framework of continuous improvement ensuring that targets for achievement and quality improvement are met in line with the curriculum plan.
- Demonstrate a good up to date knowledge and understanding of a range of teaching, learning and assessment strategies and know how to use and adopt them to provide opportunities for all learners to achieve their potential.
- To prepare and administer test(s), including resits and other assessment materials relevant to specific courses and curriculum areas.
- Be fully aware and implement a range of approaches to assessment and verification including the importance of formative assessment.
- To be responsible for the administrative arrangements, including interviews and enrolments, in relation to specific courses and departments.
- To develop teaching and learning materials, undertake curriculum development activities and to participate on the staff development programme as required.
- To set, mark and assess work and provide robust constructive feedback to students.
- To contribute to the development, planning and implementation of high quality curriculum, developing materials, preparing schemes of work and maintaining records to monitor student progress, achievement and attendance
- To be responsible for maintaining high levels of classroom & workshop management/discipline.
Experience / Qualifications:
- Masters degree in Maths
- 5yrs teaching experience
- Middle East experience preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel and Power Point).
- Native speaker of English essential due to visa purposes
- Accommodation allowance
- Transportation allowance
- Medical cover
- Return flights