Leadership Coach (male) - Madinah, Saudi Arabia
30000SAR (£6000 / $7000 TAX FREE/mth), housing / transportation allowance, visa, medical, flights
Higher Ed / Further Ed
m2r Education have roles in Madinah, to train existing FE college staff and develop their teaching and learning skills.
The Leadership Coach will work closely with the Vice-Dean for Training and all the Departmental Managers reporting into him.; the Manager for Community Services, the Vice-Dean for Trainee Affairs and the Follow-up Manager. The incumbent will also support the leadership and management development of Administrative Line Managers. He will co-coach the Vice-Dean Quality alongside the Quality Coach.
Schedule regular 1:1 meetings with all direct coaching reports to monitor progress against the development plans and any key performance indicators
Support the leadership and management development of Administrative Managers
Attend all board meetings and contribute to all senior decision making discussion forums
Oversee the assessment of the Vice Deans and other Academic Managers on content knowledge, teaching ability, technical knowledge, “will” (dedication to the job), and the associated personalised coaching and training plans
Use psychometric and other tests to determine leaders’ behaviours and update Leadership Development Plans with the outcomes of these tests
Develop individual Leadership Development Plans on a Yearly basis and monitor performance against them
Implement the Leadership and Management Competency Framework, alongside the cioach for Human Resources
Support and direct the assessment of staff content knowledge, work ethics, and effectiveness in fulfilling the responsibilities of their position
Support and deliver the training of staff on subject knowledge for services they provide, leadership, management, technical skills, time management, and any other relevant areas indicated by the coach;
Assess the progress of staff against key performance indicators on a Semester basis; and share findings.
Develop learning communities within the academic function of the college that promotes the sharing of best practice
Identify staff members who are not progressing or not showing willingness to change.
Qualifications / Experience:
- Relevant Bachelor and Masters degree
- Coaching qualifications preferred
- Arabic speaker with IELTS 6.5 is preferred
- Extensive Leadership and management background within an educational setting, ideally in the FE or HE sector.
- Extensive experience across college operations, specifically related to quality assurance, teaching and learning and/or student services/experiences
- Exemplary team work ethics, excellent communication skills and the confidence to influence and negotiate at all levels of the organisation.
- Superior interpersonal skills
- Superior negotiation skills
- Superior Leadership skills
- Can apply knowledge about leadership and management in the vocational/tertiary education environment to develop and implement best practice that support achievement and collaboration.
- Recognized by peers as a manager/leader
- Knowledgeable about professional development models, powerful professional development designs, and multiple forms of coaching.
- 30000SAR (£6000 / $7000) per month
- 25% of salary for housing
- 10% of salary for car allowance
- Flights to Saudi Arabia, with a return flight at the end of your contract
- Health Insurance
- End of Contract gratuity payment
- Single status work visa
- 30 days holiday entitlement, plus National holidays.
Due to the high volumes of applications, only applicants short-listed for interview will be contacted. When submitting your application, please send through a copy of your passport along with copies of your academic certificates.
Mid August starts.