IT Teacher (male) - Al Ahsa, Saudi Arabia
FROM 12500SAR (£2500 / $3300 TAX FREE /mth) + furnished single apartment, transportation, medical, flights, visa
Higher Ed / Further Ed
m2r Education have immediate needs for native male IT Teachers to work at this prestigious organisation in Al Ahsa, KSA.
You will work at a state of the art institute which offers industrial training mainly to high school graduates to qualify them to work in the Oil / Gas, Petrochemical, Energy and Construction industries.
The entire compound includes 60 workshops, 110 classrooms, 4 laboratories, 2 testing rooms equipped with cutting- edge technology and most up-to-date equipment.
You will teach IT on their foundation yr programme with a teaching load of 25 - 30hrs per week in a 40hr working week.
These are immediate hires on a one yr (renewable), single status contract. Roles open to all nationalities whose first language is English. Note - as with other major training organisations in KSA, they have outsourced their foundation yr needs to a local organisation and you will be employed by them.
Qualifications and Responsibilities
- BSc Degree (IT related)
- 4 years’ IT teaching experience at post-secondary/tertiary level
- Prior Saudi experience is preferred
- 12500 SAR (£2500 / $3300 TAX FREE /mth) - BSc only
- 13125 SAR (£2667 / $3500 TAX FREE /mth) - MSc & above
- Furnished single apartment
- Transportation to and from work
- Return flights
- Medical insurance
- 1yr renewable contract
- Work visa (processed through Bahrain)