IT Teachers (FEMALE) - Qatief, Saudi Arabia
Up to 15400SAR per month (£3200 / $3800) + housing/allowance, transportation, return flights, medical cover, 35 days annual leave, end of service benefit
Higher Ed / Further Ed
m2r Education require FEMALE IT Teachers with a hospitality background for a vocational college in Saudi Arabia. ASAP starts.
It is expected that the post holders will contribute to course design, development and review of the IT programmes.
Location of work is Qatief, Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia.
The college has been created to provide the optimum environment for students to learn the essential skills and gain the knowledge to build a successful career. With ultra modern facilities including a full 500 seater cinema with Dolby surround sound, learning labs, IT suites, cafe and Mosque, this college is designed to enable students to get the most from their time there, both in terms of their learning experience and personal development.
- Experience of teaching students 18+
- BA Degree from a recognised university.
- Minimum 3 years teaching experience in the post-secondary, technical, or vocational sector.
- Native speaker of English
- Up to 15400SAR per month
- Furnished accommodation (shared) or an allowance can be provided.
- Transportation to and from work
- Health care
- 35 days annual leave