ICT Teaching & Learning Coach (male) - Madinah, Saudi Arabia
15000SAR (£3000 / $4000 TAX FREE/mth), housing / transportation allowance, visa, medical, flights
Higher Ed / Further Ed
m2r Education have roles in Madinah, to train existing FE college staff and develop their teaching and learning skills.
- Supporting teaching staff individually and in teams to improve and achieve outstanding teaching and learning practice.
- Development of teacher practice and how it impacts student learning by implementing and guiding job-embedded professional development that is standards-based and results driven.
- Assist Senior Management in the delivery of the College Improvement Plan
- Actively support a culture of openness and ambition for excellence in teaching, learning and assessment practice.
- Undertake lesson observations and the creation of aligned action plans.
- Utilise a range of coaching methods
- Develop reflective practice in all teaching staff and to lead the improvements in standards of teaching, learning and assessment improving student outcomes, in addition to leading the implementation of research-based professional development models.
- Lead the development of new learning strategies and utilization of new technologies.
- Planning and delivery of on-going, job embedded continuing professional development of the Teaching staff.
- Develop, promote and engage with all teaching staff in innovative methods of sharing good practice & teaching resources.
- Relevant Bachelor and Masters degree
- Coaching qualifications preferred
- Open nationality (Academic IELTS 6.5 in non native)
- Experience in observing, assessing, coaching, advising and training of trainers/teachers
- 5 Years experience in FE or HE
- 15000SAR (£3000 / $4000) per month
- 25% of salary for housing
- 10% of salary for car allowance
- Flights to Saudi Arabia, with a return flight at the end of your contract
- Health Insurance
- End of Contract gratuity payment
- Single status work visa
- 30 days holiday entitlement, plus National holidays.
Due to the high volumes of applications, only applicants short-listed for interview will be contacted. When submitting your application, please send through a copy of your passport along with copies of your academic certificates.
Mid August starts.