CIPD Lecturer - Saudi Arabia (Various locations, short term contracts)
c.15400SAR per month (£3400 / $4000) ) + housing, transportation, return flights, medical cover, visa
Higher Ed / Further Ed
m2r Education are looking for an experienced CIPD Lecturers to deliver high quality programmes across Saudi Arabia on behalf of a UK FE college. These are short term (3 - 6 month contracts).
You will be required to deliver high quality learning and teaching (L3 - 5) to Saudi HR managers, using appropriate teaching techniques and materials to enable all learners to achieve their full potential. You will need considerable industry knowledge, Arabic is not required though.
- Experience of teaching students 18+
- BA Degree from a recognised university.
- Minimum 3 years CIPD course delivery experience in an FE environment
- Level 5 CIDP qualified
- Native speaker of English
- c.15400SAR per month (£3400 / $4000
- Furnished accommodation
- Transportation to and from work
- Health care
- 35 days annual leave
Sept / Oct 19 start dates