Hospitality Tutors (Male), Saudi Arabia
FROM 14000SAR (£2900 / $3700 per month) + Accom, Medical, Flights, Transport
Higher Ed / Further Ed
m2r Education are looking for experienced male hospitality teachers to deliver vocational programmes at a new college campuses in Saudi Arabia.
Location of work is Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience Requirements
The minimum requirements to apply for the role are as follows:
- A Bachelor’s degree in hospitality / similar
- A minimum of three years teaching / training experience at diploma level
- Any relevant teaching qualifications are advantageous.
- Native Speaker of English
- Experience of planning and preparing own lessons
- A Tax Free salary FROM 14000SAR per month (£3100 / $3700) per month
- 35 days annual leave entitlement
- Medical Insurance
- Renewable Contracts, Single Status visa
- Single, furnished Accommodation
- Mobilisation & Demobilisation Flights
- End of Service Benefits
For safeguarding purposes, a valid police clearance certificate / DBS is required, plus 2 professional references.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not been contacted within 5 working days of submission then please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.