Hospitality Instructors (Female) - Online then Saudi Arabia (Eastern Province)
Basic DOE + (when in KSA) housing, transportation & flight allowance, medical cover, 35 days annual leave, end of service benefit
Higher Ed / Further Ed
m2r Education are looking for female Hospitality & Tourism Instructors to deliver vocational programmes online until Sept '21 and then at a campus in the Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia.
It is expected that the post holders will contribute to course design, development and review of the Hospitality programmes.
The college has been created to provide the optimum environment for students to learn the essential skills and gain the knowledge to build a successful career. With ultra modern facilities including a full 500 seater cinema with Dolby surround sound, learning labs, IT suites, cafe and Mosque, this college is designed to enable students to get the most from their time there, both in terms of their learning experience and personal development.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience Requirements
The minimum requirements to apply for the role are as follows:
- A Bachelor’s degree in hospitality / similar
- A minimum of three years teaching / training experience at diploma level
- Any relevant teaching qualifications are advantageous.
- Experience of planning and preparing own lessons
- Due to current restrictions we can only consider candidates who are currently in Saudi and will accept non-native with a valid IELTS
- Basic - Dependent upon experience
- (When in Saudi) - Housing, transportation & flight allowance, medical cover, 35 days annual leave and end of service benefit.