Guest Relations Teacher (FEMALE) - Al Khobar
FROM 15500SAR (£3100 / $4100) + housing, flights, medical, visa etc
Higher Ed / Further Ed
m2r Education have Guest Relations Teacher roles in Saudi Arabia in UK run, female FE colleges.
You will be expected to teach the entire event management programme to Saudi females aged c.18yrs.
The minimum requirements to apply for the role are as follows:
- A Bachelor’s degree
- A minimum of three years FULL TIME teaching Guest Relations at FE level
- IELTS 6.5 academic if you are not a 1st language English speaker
- GCC experience preferred
The employer has the following visas available (if you are not on the list then you MUST have a transferable Iqama)
- South Africa
During the selection process, you will be required to demonstrate the following:
- Evidence of dynamic and innovative teaching practice.
- Knowledge & ability to demonstrate an understanding of course structures, lesson planning, along with different learning styles and teaching methods.
- Excellent communication and organisation skills.
- FROM 15500SAR (£3100 / $4100) (Maybe higher depending on location, qualifcations & experience)
- Flights to Saudi Arabia, with a return flight at the end of your contract
- Accommodation and transportation will be provided
- Health Insurance
- End of Contract gratuity payment
- Single status work visa
- 30 days holiday entitlement, plus National holidays.
Due to the high volumes of applications, only applicants short-listed for interview will be contacted. When submitting your application, please send through a copy of your passport along with copies of your academic certificates.