Heavy Lifting Equipment Trainer (male), Saudi Arabia
Full expat package incl tax free salary, accommodation / allowance, ret flights, visa, medical
Higher Ed / Further Ed
Heavy Equipment Operator
m2r Education require experienced Heavy Lifting Equipment Trainers to work in various locations in Saudi Arabia. Jan '20 starts.
We need Arabic / English bilinguals only.
Required Qualifications & Experience:
- Diploma or bachelor’s degree
- A minimum of five (5) years of directly related experience in the Heavy Equipment Operator trade is required
- Extensive experience operating and maintaining a wide variety of heavy equipment (Loaders, Graders, Dozers, Excavators, Rock trucks, Mobile Cranes, Overhead Cranes, Tower Cranes, Forklifts)
- LEEA or OPITO or Saudi Aramco Certification.
- Candidates must possess a Heavy Equipment Operator Certificate of Qualification
- Instructional certification is an asset.
- Ability to train proficiently and relate well with others.
- Ability to dive in and get dirty through training and operation.
- Ensuring training needs are meet. Company heavy equipment provided.
- Must be familiar with safe operation of all equipment. Able to develop curriculum and learning objectives
- Performs all equipment operation adhering to OSHA safety policies.
- Performs daily checks on equipment to ensure proper operating condition.
- Tax free salary, dependent upon experience
- Accommodation / allowance
- Transportation to and from work
- Return flights
- Medical insurance
Jan '20 starts.