Occupational Health & Safety Instructor (Female) - Saudi Arabia (Eastern Province)
Up to 15400SAR per month (£3200 / $4100) + housing allowance, transportation, return flights, medical cover, 35 days annual leave, end of service benefit
Higher Ed / Further Ed
m2r Education are looking for an experienced female Occupational Health & Safety Instructor to deliver vocational programmes at a campus based in the Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia.
August 2020 start and contract until June 2021.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience Requirements
The minimum requirements to apply for the role are as follows:
- A Bachelor’s degree in HSE / similar
- A minimum of three years teaching / training experience at diploma level
- Any relevant teaching qualifications are advantageous.
- Experience of planning and preparing own lessons
- A background in HSE within the warehousing, supply chain, airport or any other HSE related sector would be suitable too.
- Due to visa restrictions we can only consider British - Canadian - American - Ireland - South African - Australian nationals at the moment
- Up to 15400SAR per month
- Accommodation allowance
- Transportation to and from work
- Health care
- 35 days annual leave
August 2020 Start Date