Facilities Management Instructors (male) - Online to Sept, then Saudi Arabia (Riyadh)
Basic DOE + (when in KSA) housing, transportation & flight allowance, medical cover, 35 days annual leave, end of service benefit
Higher Ed / Further Ed
m2r Education are looking for male Facilities Management Instructors to deliver vocational programmes online until Sept '21 and then at a campus in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
DO NOT apply if you cannot commit to travelling to Saudi Arabia for Sept '21.
It is expected that the post holders will contribute to course design, development and review of the FM programmes.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience Requirements
The minimum requirements to apply for the role are as follows:
- A Bachelor’s degree in FM / similar
- A minimum of three years teaching / training experience at diploma level
- Any relevant teaching qualifications are advantageous.
- Experience of planning and preparing own lessons
- Due to current restrictions we can only consider British, Canadian, American, Irish and Australian nationals at the moment.
- Basic - Dependent upon experience
- (When in Saudi) - Housing, transportation & flight allowance, medical cover, 35 days annual leave and end of service benefit.