Mechanical Engineering Teachers, Jazan
FROM 16500SAR (£3300 / $4400) + housing allowance, flights, medical, visa etc
Higher Ed / Further Ed
m2r Education have Mechanical Engineering Teacher roles in Saudi Arabia in a UK run FE college. ASAP starts. Roles are in Jazan and are classroom based.
- Lead the classroom development and on-going maintenance of all training programs, course materials (theoretical and practical), procedures and assessments
- Assist the Senior Instructor in selecting and recruiting a suitable team of technicians and coach and train technicians where required
- Ensure that the equipment in the workshops and laboratories is suitable and adequate in number to complement the training and assessment
- Deliver training and discipline the trainees where required
- In coordination with the Senior Instructor, maintain the Internal Verification and Assessment and Quality Assurance systems to meet Awarding Body requirements, ensuring that the quality of the programs is maintained
- Develop and manage teaching and assessment schedules
- Be active in suggesting ways of continually improving the training programs
- Ideally a degree in a relevant discipline but other degrees with a technical background may also be considered. Craft qualification City & Guilds / BTEC combined with relevant vocational teaching and industrial experience will be considered.
- 3 years training experience
- Competence based assessment experience (e.g. NVQ)
- A1 or V1 /D32 or D33 qualifications preferred
- High level of IT (Windows based applications) and presentation skills in communication and instructional technique
- Native English speaker / IELTS 6.5 academic
- GCC experience preferred
The employer has the following visas available (if you are not on the list then you MUST have a transferable Iqama)
- South Africa
- FROM 16500SAR (£3300 / $4400) (Maybe higher depending on qualifcations & experience)
- Flights to Saudi Arabia, with a return flight at the end of your contract
- Accommodation allowance and transportation allowance will be provided
- Health Insurance
- End of Contract gratuity payment
- Single status work visa
- 30 days holiday entitlement, plus National holidays.
Due to the high volumes of applications, only applicants short-listed for interview will be contacted. When submitting your application, please send through a copy of your passport along with copies of your academic certificates.