Electrical Technology Teacher, Saudi Arabia
16625SAR (£3300 / $4400USD) TAX FREE per month, studio compound accommodation, transportation and flight allowance, 35 days leave, visa and medical
Higher Ed / Further Ed
We have requirements for Electrical Technology Teachers for a UK operated FE college in Saudi Arabia.
Required Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering
- 3 yrs training experience
- Hand on experience is preferred too
- Max 55 years of age
- Experience in the Gulf region is an advantage.
- Able to determine the types of equipment and tools needed to do the job
- Awareness of safety procedure to be followed while handling a particular tool or operating equipment
- Comfortable in using simulation software to virtually build and test circuits and projects.
- Wiring, and installing basic electrical and electronic circuits and hardware.
- Skilled in, at least, two of the following areas:
Microprocessor hardware and software
PLC hardware and software
Electrical installations preferably including motor control
Electrical machines: AC and DC motors and generators
Measurement and Data Acquisition systems: hardware and software
Assembling electrical/electronic projects with creativity
- Due to visa restrictions we can only consider British - Canadian - American - Ireland - South African - Australian nationals at the moment OR anyone with IELTS 6.5 and transferable Iqama.
- 16625SAR (£3300 / $4400USD) TAX FREE per month
- Studio compound accommodation
- Transportation to and from work
- 5700SAR flight allowance per yr (This can be used for anything)
- 35 days leave
- Work visa
- Medical insurance