Electrical Engineering Trainers - Al Khafji & Dammam, Saudi Arabia
FROM 15000SAR (£3000 / $4000 per month) + Accommodation / allowance, Medical, Flights, Transport, work visa
Higher Ed / Further Ed
m2r Education are seeking experienced Electrical Engineering Trainers with a strong background within the petrochemical or refining industry to train high school graduates in Saudi Arabia.
You will work 5 days per week, 8 hrs per day in an air conditioned classroom / workshop that has all the equipment required to train young adult Saudis in their preferred discipline.
As an Electrical Engineering Trainer, you will be responsible for teaching all aspects of the Technical Training programs, including designing, delivering and managing your own program. You will also be the assessor for the programs.
Required Qualifications & Experience:
- Minimum qualification-Technical/Engineering Diploma within the relevant subject
- 3 years training experience
- 5 years industrial experience within the oil and gas industry
- Assessor qualifications (A1 or V1 /D32 or D33) are desirable
- 50 yrs max age (employer request)
- UK / US/ RSA only (as directed by the employer)
This will be a challenging experience and therefore resilience is needed. You will need very strong classroom management skills and a large amount of patience.
- FROM 15000SAR (£3000 / $4000 per month)
- Accommodation / allowance
- Transportation allowance
- Medical insurance
- 1yr contract (renewable)
- Annual return flights
- Work visa
If you meet the criteria then contact us asap!
Start dates of early 2019.