Professional Development Coordinator (ESL) (Male) - Riyadh
13000SAR (£3000 / $3500 TAX FREE) + housing allowance, transportation allowance, flights, visa, medical
Higher Ed / Further Ed
m2r Education are working with this international provider of specialised training programmes for the defence sector. They currently have a need for a Professional Development Coordinator in Riyadh. As this role is for their foundation department, they do require someone with a formal ESL background as well as strong professional development experience.
The Professional Development Coordinator (PDC) will develop, implement, manage, and evaluate professional development programs across the Foundation Department. The PDC will design and implement individualised support plans to address staff performance concerns as identified by Foundation management.
- The design, construction and delivery of materials relevant to both on-line and face to face delivery, to ESL teaching staff in the Foundation Faculty.
- Work cooperatively with instructors and participate in an annual evaluation of instructors’ performance, with the relevant parties.
- Following identification of developmental requirements of ESL teachers: Design and oversee the implementation of a Personal Development Plan (PDP), to facilitate teacher development and personal improvement.
- Construction of PDP and subsequent communication with intended recipient and relevant line manager. This will take the form of arranging a 1-2-1 meeting with the teacher and presenting the PDP; agreeing on a plan of action and agreeing upon subsequent (weekly, suggested) meetings to discuss performance.
Qualifications / Experience:
- Bachelor Degree, ideally in English (although not essential)
- CELTA / DELTA / 120hr TEFL with 6hrs teaching practicum
- 5yrs full time teaching experience (adults)
- Experience in completing administrative tasks related to all aspects of data collection and report writing.
- Previous experience in identifying PD opportunities and implementing and monitoring them in the post-secondary, technical or vocational sector.
- Previous experience in the design and implementation of individualized Personal Development Plans to address identified concerns in relevant staff member’s performance.
- Visas available for UK, US, Irish, Australian, NZ passport holders only, under the age of 55.
- 13000SAR (£3000 / $3500 TAX FREE)
- Housing allowance
- Transportation allowance
- Return flights
- Work visa (costs reimbursed upon arrival)
- Medical insurance
- 2 yr contract
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not been contacted within 5 working days of submission then please consider your application to have been unsuccessful