IT Instructor (male) - Riyadh
13000SAR (£3000 / $3500 TAX FREE) + housing allowance, transportation allowance, flights, visa, medical
Higher Ed / Further Ed
m2r Education are working with this international provider of specialised training programmes for the defence sector. They currently have a need for IT Instructors in Riyadh.
The IT Teacher is responsible for delivery of all knowledge and skills training in the area of IT in accordance with the approved curriculum with the company.
- Plan and deliver clear, pedagogically, and professionally sound lessons.
- Maintain a current, relevant, and engaging curricula (by sourcing appropriate additional resources to supplement lessons) at all times throughout the allocated teaching period.
- Participate in the continuing review of curriculum content, teaching methods and methods of student assessment.
- Conduct examinations and participate in the preparation, correction and assessment of examination papers and assignments.
- Participate in the counselling, remediation, and administration of students.
- Participate in the development and generation of class notes and teaching material.
- Maintain records of course material delivered.
- Participate in student field excursions and their supervision.
- Maintain awareness with regards to relevant legislation.
- Monitoring of student behaviour, reporting on behaviour in the classroom and recording infractions.
- Working with the management team to achieve a minimum of 85% student attendance.
- Accurate daily attendance submission.
Qualifications / Experience:
- Bachelor Degree, ideally in IT (although not essential)
- 3yrs full time teaching experience (adults)
- Able to develop and plan lessons
- Middle East experience preferred
- Visas available for UK, US, Irish, Australian, NZ passport holders only, under the age of 55.
- 13000SAR (£3000 / $3500 TAX FREE)
- Housing allowance
- Transportation allowance
- Return flights
- Work visa (costs reimbursed upon arrival)
- Medical insurance
- 2 yr contract
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not been contacted within 5 working days of submission then please consider your application to have been unsuccessful