English Curriculum Assistant - Dammam, Saudi Arabia
c. 14500SAR (£2800 / $4000) per month + flights, visa, medical etc
Higher Ed / Further Ed
m2r Education are working with this highly prestigious aviation college based in Saudi Arabia. They need an English Curriculum Assistant to join immediately. Hours will be 1pm to 10pm.
Drawing upon over 75 years of pilot training expertise, their pilot training programs provide focused training to aspiring pilots across Saudi Arabia and The Middle East and starts with a foundation year followed by a premier ground school courses with high quality flying instruction delivered in accordance with the Saudi Aviation Authority requirements. They have the resources and expertise to train up to 400 cadet pilots per year.
- Responsible for evening shift assessments (creating forms, assigning exams in MS Teams, technical support, etc.) in Dammam and at satellite locations
- General academic support for all instructors in the evening shift
- Act as cover teacher when required in the evening shift.
- Bachelor degree in English / TESOL / Linguistics
- 3yrs post teaching qualification experience
- Fluent in English and Arabic
- Previous Saudi experience is preferred
- Previous experience of academic coordination
- c. 14500SAR (£2800 / $4000) per month
- Flights, visa, medical etc
- 30 days annual leave
Start date - Immediately
For safeguarding purposes, a valid police clearance certificate / DBS is required, plus 2 professional references.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not been contacted within 5 working days of submission then please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.